Hoyt residential elevators are designed and manufactured using the highest quality standards and materials and are easy to install and affordable.
Our design process ensures your home elevator will last for years. Please check out our planning guide for installation specifics.
• Cab floor dimensions: 39"w x 46"d [39”w x 56.5”d for model H60]
• 750 lb. two-person payload capacity
• 660 lb. counterweight
• Aluminum shaft and car frame
• Fireproof multiply frame shear panels
• Interior Maple or Cherry (natural hardwood finish)
• Ash or Cherry handrails
• Automatic car lighting w/ 4 hours emergency lighting
• Cab telephone
• 5 stops maximum
• 38' shaft height, 30' lift height maximum
• 1.5 hp energy efficient gear motor
• Chain drive w/ redundancy, 1 chain each corner
• 35 feet/minute travel speed
• Automatic interior door operator
• Brass car operation panel
• 24vdc controls w/ computer
• Emergency lowering and back-up power
• 220vac, 1ph, 20 amp power requirements
• Cab and shaft door sensors
• Shaft door electromechanical interlocks
• Upper/lower and slack chain safety switches
• Full one-year warranty on parts and service
Please contact Hoyt Elevator to see how we can help provide you with an affordable residential elevator and enhance the quality fo your life.
Click here to contact us and thank you for choosing Hoyt Elevator!